Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Profile Brief: MEP experience in contracting companies or developers in UAE
- Instigate the project planning and review of progress against targets set.
- Control the value engineering, design, contractor and material selection.
- Prepare Construction sub-contracting Plan and schedule.
- Conducts on-site inspections of contractor work including progress, quality assurance commissioning and regulatory compliance.
- Monitors resource utilization.
- Co-ordinate the work with all in-house staff, suppliers and consultant.
- Organize and maintain the best integration between scheduling, cost control and risk management functions to ensure that all the activities are carefully planned to complete the project within stipulated time, cost and quality.
- Supervise and Control Field Staff in Field organization.
- Provide update in weekly and monthly Construction and progress review meetings and ensure that all activities are performed against original plan.
- Check Construction Planning documents to anticipate any future problems and set up Plan