Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Profile Brief: Pre & Post Contract Management experience in well known contracting companies or real estate developers in UAE
- To co-ordinate with internal project team, attain weekly review meetings with consultant at contractor.
- To handle and execute pre-tendering & post tendering process.
- To Review, Analyse & validate tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities submitted by project consultant.
- To review and validate item description and specifications of tender drafts.
- To Assist in establishing project requirements and undertake feasibility studies;
- To prepare risk analysis & earned value management reports with respect to approved baseline schedule.
- To Prepare procurement strategy for PC & PS items.
- To coordinate with vendor / suppliers and to ensure effective material delivery at project site with respect to procurement schedule of projects for client supplied material.
- To Prepare baseline budgets for tenders comparison for new projects.
- To monitor and control approved budgets of ongoing projects.
- To perform Subcontractors prequalification.
- Handle contractual claims & to prepare way forward strategy to settle the same in reference with FDIC conditions of contracts.
- To prepare cost reports / cash flow statements on monthly basis and submit to higher management for review & approval with respect to approved baseline schedule against actual work done at site for respective projects.
- To estimate quantities and to prepare BOQ for internal works.
- To check, validate interim payment certificates submitted by consultant & internal contactor.
- To initiate essence of value engineering in reducing cost without compromising quality at project site.
- To invite quotations / review / validate with a comparative statement for the same for internal / sub-contracting works if any.
- To issue nomination letter to consultant for approved nominated sub-contractor.
- To be updated on the different types of contracts used in construction industry.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations as per approved project safety plan.
- To undergo contractual & commercial audits.